SBL Cinchona Officinalis (China)
- SBL Cinchona Officinalis Dilution is a multipurpose homeopathic remedy which is used to treat a number of health complications. It is effective in the treatment of weakness and exhaustion caused due to loss of vital fluids and exhaustive discharges. Cinchona has anti-inflammatory properties and it is used in treatment of inflammation of kidneys and is highly useful in relieving pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis. Stomach disorders is also effectively treated with the use of Cinchona.
- Highly potent remedy for the treatment of stomach disorders including nausea and vomiting
- Relieves pain in the lower abdomen and treats conditions associated with flatulence
- Beneficial remedy to treat inflammation of liver and can be used to cure jaundice
- Cinchona is a powerful remedy to relieve pain in liver associated with gallstones
- Corrects digestive disorders including conditions of diarrhoea with bodily weakness
- It can be used to correct disorders of the menses such as premature menses
- Provides relief from pain in the pelvis during menses and increases sexual desire
- Excellent remedy for curing symptoms of hay fever with profuse sweating
Directions For Use
- Take 3-5 drops of dilution in 1 teaspoon of water three times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat