Description of SBL Caulophyllum Thalictroides :-
Causes and symptoms for SBL Caulophyllum thalictroides
Caulophyllum thalictroides is a womans remedy. It is one the best homeopathic medicines used for the want of or decreased tonicity of the womb.
It is also useful in female related problems like amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, or menstrual irregularities. It also helps in labour when there is extraordinary rigidity, Pains of spasmodic nature flying in different directions, when the pains are deficient and the patient is exhausted and fretful, helpful in all ailments during pregnancy, parturition and lactation.
It also helps in leucorrhoea of little girls which is acrid and excoriating.
Caulophyllum Thalictroides is helpful in stomach affections causing spasmodic dyspepsia. Pain in the stomach with spasms.
It also indicated in rheumatism when there is pain and stiffness in small joints, fingers, toes, ankles. Aching in wrists. Pain in flying in nature, migrates from one place to another. Caulophyllum thalictroides has a special affinity for the smaller joints.
Thrush, locally and internally is seen to be treated by caulophyllum thalictroides. Caulophyllum basically can be thought of in complaints related to female genitals and joints pains in general.
- Nervous excitement, restlessness.
- Irritability, easily displeased.
- Changeable moods.
- Refuses to eat.
- Revives labor pains and further progress of labour when patient is exhausted.
- Sensitive to cold, better by warm clothing.
- Pains flying about, from place to place.
- Chorea at puberty.
- Before menses.
- Rheumatic and neuralgic headache.
- Headache from uterine troubles.
- Pain over left eye, worse by stooping, light, noon till midnight.
- Heaviness of lids.
- Brown spots on forehead.
- Aphthae or oral ulcers.
- Vomiting bile before menses.
- Nausea, vomiting during labor.
- Cramping pain during menses.
- Complaints during labor
- Extremely Rigid Os.
- Labor pains too weak, irregular. Spasmodic, severe pains fly in all directions.
- Prickling pains in cervix.
- Exhaustion, can hardly talk, trembling, shaking.
- Wants windows open but is sensitive to cold.
- Lots of mucus from vagina.
- Metrorrhagia (irregular menses) + inertia of uterus.
- Retained placenta, excessive bleeding, great weakness.
- After pains, ext. over abdomen, into groins
- Menorrhagia (prolonged heavy menses) after labor, abortion.
-Prolonged lochia (discharge from the uterus after childbirth).
-Uterus doesnt contract.
- Prolapsus from relaxation muscles/ligaments.
- Recurrent abortions with infertility.
- Leucorrhoea, even in young girls.
- Dysmenorrhea, pain ext. downwards, to thighs and feet.
- Weakness lower limbs after labor.
- Arthritis of small joints, of hands and feet, fingers.
- Stiffness and pain, worse before menses, better when flow appears, warmth, pain changes place.
-Arthritic nodosities on finger joints.
- Chloasma (darker skin appearance around cheekbone and nose region).