SBL Carbo Vegetabilis-30ml
- Stagnation, Disintegration and Imperfect Oxidation is the keynote of Carbo Vegitabilis.
- Carbo Veg has marked action on gastro - intestinal disorders especially dyspepsia and flatulence. Simplest food disagrees due to weak digestion with excessive accumulation of gas in the stomach and intestine with frequent eructation. It is a remedy for acidity. There is a sensation as if the abdomen will burst open due to accumulation of excessive gas. Complaints worse by lying down, after eating and drinking, rich food and better from eructation and passing flatus. There is diarrhea and cadaverous smelling stool with burning in the rectum. Carbo veg is also useful in diarrhea of old people. Frequent stool with burning in rectum. Soft stool voided with difficulty. Carbo Veg is also useful in collapse stage of cholera. There is a desire to be constantly fanned rapidly and from a close distance with coldness of the extremities during cholera. Carbo Veg also helps in dysentry and hemorrhoids. Discharge of blood from rectum and bluish burning piles, with pain after stools
- The typical Carbo patient is sluggish, fat and lazy sand has a tendency to chronicity in his complaints. Blood seems to stagnate in the capillaries, causing blueness, coldness and ecchymosis. Body becomes blue, icy - cold. Bacteria find a rich soil in the nearly lifeless stream and sepsis and typhoidal state ensues. A lowered vital power from loss of fluids, after drugging; after other diseases; in old people with venous congestions; states of collapse in cholera, typhoid; these are some of the conditions offering special inducements to the action of Carbo veg.
- The patient of carbo vegitabilis may be almost lifeless, but the head is hot; coldness, breath cool, pulse imperceptible, oppressed and quickened respiration, and must have air, must be fanned hard, must have all the windows open. This is a typical state for Carbo veg. The patient faints easily, is worn out, and must have fresh air. Very debilitated. Patient seems to be too weak to hold out. Persons who have never fully recovered from the effects of some previous illness are suitable ones for carbo vegitabilis. There is a sense of weight, as in the head ( occiput ), eyes and eyelids, before the ears, in the stomach, and elsewhere in the body; putrid ( septic ) condition of all its affections, coupled with a burning sensation. General venous stasis, bluish skin, limbs are cold in carbo veg.
- Carbo Veg is also useful in respiratory conditions. Cough with tingling and itching in larynx causing spasmodic cough with gagging and vomiting. There is hoarseness which is worse in the morning with rawness, soreness and burning. Wheezing and rattling of mucus in the chest. Breathing is laboured and there is a desire for constant fanning from a close distance. Carbo Veg is useful in bronchitis and neglected pneumonia when there is low vitality and the patient is debilitated with cold sweat, cold breath, cold tongue and voice lost. Carbo Veg is also indicated in skin conditions. Skin is cold, blue and ecchymosed. Itching of skin worse in the evening, when warm in bed. It is also useful in senile gangrene beginning in toes. Falling of hair due to general weakened condition. Carbo Veg also helps in bed sores, carbuncles, acne, and indolent ulcers. There is thin and offensive smell from ulcers.