Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special 250g
- Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special Give Your Family The Power Super Immunity, Extra Energy and Sharper Mind Made from the original formula in ancient scriptures, Baidyanath Chyawanprash is power-packed with Vitamin-C rich fresh Amla, along with all the 52 essential herbs and minerals that children need in their growing years.
Benefits of Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special:
- Excellent tonic for good health, stamina and immunity for the entire family.
- Increases immunity & body’s resistance to fight diseases. Prevents infections, especially cough & cold.
- It helps fortify the body’s own internal defense mechanism, the immune system, building general resistance and increasing stamina thereby reducing fatigue and tiredness.
- Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special restores the balance of antibodies, which increases the body’s resistance to germs and bacteria. The anti-oxidants in it help neutralize the harmful effects of today’s hectic living.
- Effective anti-oxidant.
- Baidyanath Chawanprash Special is ideal for all ages.
How to use Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special:
- 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special:
Water extract from baelchhal (aegle marmelos), ganiyari (arni) (clerodendrum plomidis), sona chhal (arlu) (oroxylum indicum), gambhari (gmelina arborea), parul chhal (stereospermum suaveolens), mugdaparni (phaseolus trilobus), prishniparni (uraria lagopoides), gokhru (tribulus terrestris), mashparni (teramnus labialis), pipal (piper longum), shalparni (desmodium gangeticum), chhoti kateri (solanum surattense), bari kateri (solanum indicum), kakdashringi (pistacia chinensia), bhumiamla (phyllanthus niruri), munakka (vitis vinifera), jiwanti (leptadenia reticulata), puskarmool (kuth) (inula racemosa), agar (aquilaria agallocha), giloy (tinospora cordifolia), haritaki (terminalia chebula), bala (sida cordiflolia), riddhi (barahikand) (dioscorea alata), wridhi (barahikand) (dioscorea alata), jiwak (bidarikand) (pueraria tuberosa), rishbhak (vidarikand) (pueraria tuberosa), kachur (curcuma zedoaria), nagarmotha (cyperus rotundus), punarnava (boerhaavia diffusa), meda (shatawari) (asparagus racemosus), mahameda (shatawari) (asparagus racemosus), chhoti elaichi (elettaria cardamomum), kamalphool (nelumbium speciosum), safed chandan (santalum album), bidarikand (pueraria tuberosa), basak (adhatoda vasica), kakoli (ashwagandha), kshirkakoli (ashwagandha), kaknasha (martynia annua), amla (emblica officinalis), ghrit, sakkar, prakshep banslochan (bambusa arundinace), pipal (piper longum), dalchini (cinnamomum zeylanicum), tejpata (cinnamomum tamala), nagkeshar (mesua ferra), chhoti elaichi (elettaria cardamomum), madhu.