SBL Rumex Acetosa - 30 ml :-
Causes & Symptoms for Rumex Acetosa
- Complaints of cough, violent pains in the bowels.
- Elongated uvula that causes cough, is an indication for Rumex Acetosa.
- Violent convulsions, clenching and unclenched hands, remarks the action of this remedy.
- Dry cough, with pain while swallowing.
Mind and Head
- Confusion with distress.
- Headache, unconsciousness, convulsion marks the action of this remedy.
- Swelling of lower eyelids is an indication for Rumex Acretosa.
- Mouth and Throat
- Salivation in the mouth with furry sensation.
- It helps to relieve the pains in the thoroat that are aggravated by coughing, swallowing.
Stomach and abdomen
- Constant retching with loss of appetite and great thirst.
- Soreness and fullness in the abdomen.
- Constipation with desire to pass stool.
- Sleepleesness with heat and rigors felt in the body is relieved with Rumex Acetosa.
Dosage and rules while taking Rumex Acetosa
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Rumex Acetosa
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication