SBL Kali Bichromicum - 30 ml
SBL Kali Bichromicum Dilution is a homeopathic remedy prepared from the bichromate of potash. It is well indicated for the linings of stomach, intestine, airway passages, also works on the bones, kidneys, heart and liver. It has a tendency for the pains to wander away quickly from one place to another. It relieves the pain in the liver and spleen area. The pain that is worsened by beer and hot weather is relived by intake of this dilution.
- Pain and fullness in the region between the eyebrows are reduced
- Relieves the pain at the end of the nose, nasal septum that is ulcerated
- Diminish the loss of sense of smell, violent sneezes, nose block and snuffles of children, especially fat, chubby babies
- Lessen the red, burning swollen pain in throat leading to diphtheria
- Alleviate the burning pain in urethra after urinating a drop giving ropy mucus in urine
Directions For Use:
- As prescribed by physician. Can be taken along with allopathic medicines.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine