SBL Ammonium Carbonicum - 30 ml
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ammonium Carbonicum
- Ammonium carbonicum is a right-side medicine and a venous medicine.
- Ammonium carbonicum is a chilly medicine with great sensitiveness to cold open air, worse in wet, stormy weather, from washing, from wet poultice, better by warmth.
- It is suited to stout women who readily take cold in winter.
- Symptoms worse at night: 3:00am
- There is the scorbutic condition of bleeding gums.
- Bleeding from the nose, especially in the morning on washing, after a meal is relieved.
- There is bleeding piles, at every menstrual period bleeding from rectum.
- The menses are premature and copious, the blood being dark (colic and pains in loins, or toothache accompanying).
- Ammonium carbonicum relieves Numbness and stiffness of arms and hands.
- The pains are ulcerative, shooting, digging.
- Headache worse in morning, with nausea.
- Dry, stuffed coryza, worse at night, breathes with mouth open, Boil on the tip of the nose.
- Ammonium carbonicum checks bloody expectoration accompanying the cough, Tickling cough, Asthma, Cough from 2 to 5 a.m.
- Ammonium carbonicum is suited to scrofulous children, stout and sedentary women (most of the carbonates are suited to states of corpulency), women who are always having recourse to the smelling-bottle.
- Among the ameliorations there are better lying on stomach (Nit-ac.), better lying on right side, on painful side, better from external pressure, in warm room, in dry air, worse on bending down.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ammonium Carbonicum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Ammonium Carbonicum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.