SBL Althea Officinalis-30ml
SBL Althea Officinalis Dilution is a useful homeopathic remedy which is primarily used for the treatment of respiratory disorders including conditions associated with bronchitis, asthma and store throat. It relieves congestion of the chest and irritation of the bladder and lining of the stomach which causes painful urination and digestive disorders including diarrhoea. It helps in relieving congestion of the chest which causes breathing difficulties and spasmodic cough.
- Highly effective in the treatment of sore throat and bronchial asthma
- Helpful in preventing stomach ulcers
- Relieves conditions associated with irritated bowel syndrome and gastro-intestinal diseases
- It can be used to treat obesity as it suppresses hunger
- Treats symptoms of inflamed digestive tract including peptic ulcers, colitis and enteritis
- Useful in treating skin conditions as eczema and severe cases of itchiness
Directions For Use
- Take 3-5 drops of dilution in half cup of water three times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat