SBL Adonis Vernalis - 30ml
- Adonis vernalis dilution is prepared from the fresh plants (without roots). This remedy is most useful for heart-related symptoms. It is used as a cardiac (heart) tonic.
- It is used for the following conditions
- Heart complaints beginning after influenza and when the muscles of the heart are thickened and its pumping is affected (cardiac rheumatism).
- Precordial pain, palpitation and dyspnœa
- Pulse rapid and irregular
- Giddiness (Vertigo) with increase in heart beat
- Pressing pain in the heart region
- Difficulty in breathing
- Passage of very little urine, only a few drops e.g. urine infection, urine retention
- There is a general swelling in the body because of heart complaints
- Eyes are swollen
- Legs are also swollen (edema)
- Swelling in the stomach (Ascites)
- Because of water accumulation in the lungs, there is difficulty in breathing and desire to take long breaths with pain in the chest.
- Take 3-5 drops of dilution in 1 teaspoon water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Precautions: Maintain half an hour gap between food/drink/any other medicines and homeopathic medicine.
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth while taking medicine e.g. camphor, garlic, onion, coffee, hing.